Information and regulations for the contest can be found at https://www.aatsp.org/page/postercontest.
Each year the AATSP sponsors the Poster Contest that is open to K–12 Spanish and Portuguese students whose teachers are current AATSP members.
The AATSP Poster Contest:
- Is an excellent project for Hispanic Heritage Month and world language celebrations
- Encourages cross-curriculum collaboration (social studies, art, and technology)
- Verbalizes appreciation for other languages and cultures
- Promotes creative thinking
- Celebrates visual learners
- Celebrates artistic expression
- Is a great program-advocacy tool
- Is an excellent way to engage the enthusiasm of our students!
*Contact your AATSP Chapter for Chapter Poster Contest deadlines and information.
Click here for a list (PDF) of the Chapter Poster Contest Coordinators.
National Poster Contest Deadline: April 1, 2021.
Teachers of winning students will be notified by the end of May 2021.
Click below for additional information about the AATSP Poster Contest: